Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) can turn a standard Internet connection into a way to place free phone calls and nowadays, phone companies use VoIP to streamline their networks. VoIP technology uses the Internet’s packet-switching capabilities to provide phone service and it has several advantages over circuit switching.
Enjoy our In House VOIP Services. Having more than one External Trunk covering the globe, and more than one Communication Server, to provide High Availability, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, and a continuous Call Operation Facility.
Some Of The VOIP Services We Offer
- Predictive Dialing.
- Inbound, Outbound Campaign.
- Interactive voice response, IVR.
- Call Recording.
- Voice Mail.
- Operator Panels.
- Ring Group.
- Music on Hold.
- Soft Phone or IP Phone.
- 24/7 Inbound Skilled Agents.
- 24/7 Outbound Skilled Agents.
Having said that, everything our Call Center offers is facing the internet through our UTM Firewalls and Load Balanced Leased Lines for best Jitter and Latency, you are in best hands. By migrating to this technology, telephone networks immediately gain the ability to communicate the way computers do.
Why choose VoIP?
- It saves a lot of money.
- More calls can be handled on one access line.
- Cheap user hardware and software
- Abundant, interesting and useful features.
- Handles media types other than voice.
- More efficient use of bandwidth.
- Flexible network layout
- Fax over IP
- More productive software development
We also have service plans to keep you covered and prices for any budget. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will assist you through chat with one of our live agents.